About our Foundation
About our Foundation
The Fund was affirmed in February 8, 2002 Registrated by the Ministry of the Justice of Ukraine, the Certificate № 0516 of 23.04.2002 It is included in the Uniform Register of the recipients of the humanitarian help in Ukraine № 01745 ER of 04.07.2002. № 26/ GD-8864
“Of what shall we do kindness?
Only from evil – there is nothing else!”
GENERAL PARTNERS In Ukraine – General management on service of the foreign states in Ukraine, the Coordinator of projects of OSCE in Ukraine, Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
The International Charitable Fund „EuroAsia” is the international charitable organization, which unites the physical and legal persons of Ukraine and other states with the purpose of realization of charities in interests of a society of the States and special categories of the citizens.
The activity of Fund is distributed in territories of Ukraine , Russian Federation and other states.
The basic purpose of activity of the Fund:
Assistance to practical realization of the nation-wide, regional, local and international programs directed on improvement of social-economic situations and granting’s the material and financial help in Ukraine and other states.
Granting the help to the citizens, who have suffered from natural calamity, ecological, technogenic disasters and other accidents. Assistance шт development of public health services and protection of maternity and children, rendering help to liege and needy families.
Realization of other measures of charity and granting.
Mutually with the states of Western Europe and Asian region to support other organizations in realization of the programs focused on the development of business, tourism and recreation in Ukraine and Crimea
Principles of Fund Activity
Transparency: the highest standards of information openness of Projects and Fund activity at all stages - from decisions up to making summarizing.
Independence: absence of tactical and populist motives in accepted decisions.
Efficiency: aspiration to gain the greatest possible social effect from the invested forces and means; association of our and partner efforts.
Professionalism: professional examination, professional execution and professional coordination of all work.
Productivity: aiming at achievement of the planned purposes.
The ways of realization of the charity:
- Disposable financial, material and other help;
- Permanent financial, material, and other help;
- Financing the target programs following from the tasks of the Fund;
- Rendering the charity help in accordance with agreements (contracts);
- Donation or sanction on gratuitous (preferential) use of objects of the property of Fund;
- Rendering direct help by personal work, services or transferring of results of personal creative activity;
- Gratuitous payment on complete or partial maintenance of objects of charity;
- Other measures, which are not forbidden by the Law.
Charity spheres are:
2) Health protection;
3) Ecology, preservation of the environment and protection of animals;
4) Prevention of natural and techno-genic accidents, liquidation of their consequences, the help to injured in accidents, confrontations and accidents, and also to refugees and persons who are in difficult vital circumstances;
5) Care and guardianship, lawful representation and legal aid;
6) Social protection, social security, social services and poverty overcoming;
7) Culture and art, cultural heritage protection;
8) Science and scientific researches;
9) Sports and physical training;
10) Rights of the person and the citizen, basis of freedom;
11) Development of territorial communities;
12) Development of the international cooperation;
13) Stimulation of economic growth and economy development;
14) Assistance to realization of the state, regional, local and international programs directed on improvement of social-economic situation in the country.
The Fund does not belong to any political or religious accessory in area of social development.
Except the charities, the vector of strategic development of the Fund is concentrated on international projects, innovative Ukraine and the local projects connected with support of territorial public initiatives.
Good idea - Good word - Good deed