The circle of questions on subjects of the international ecological law is defined, first of all, by necessity of increasing of efficiency of norms of the international-legal preservation of the environment and wildlife management, maintenance of the international ecological law and order and the international ecological safety.
The basic subjects of the international ecological law are the states, and also the people and the nations. Increasing interest of the international community to problems of preservation of the environment has found the expression in strengthening of direct international cooperation of the states, the peoples and the nations that is reflected in number of growth, increase of activity and expansion of the competence of the international organizations. Such organizations allow to unite preservation of nature activity of all interested states irrespective of their political positions, definitely isolating and underlining environmental problems from all set of political, economic and other international problems.
Traditionally, relations between the government and not state organizations are characterized by mutual skepticism, malevolence and sometimes even animosities. However national and local controls and not state organizations in a greater degree recognize mutual interest in cooperation.
Induced in the scales of shared problems and obvious limitation of resources for their decision, local and regional authorities and not state organizations even more often consider partnership useful and even necessary.
Cooperation with not state organizations
There is a wide range of possible partner relations between governmental bodies and not state organizations. Examples of some of the most widespread partner communications are specified more low:
• Coalition creation: the state organizations and not state organizations can form strong and effective coalitions which support each of the organizations in the decision of problems or receiving of money. For example, the state organization which wants to receive financing of the international organization for improvement of a state of environment with more probability to become successful, if it operates in partnership with not state organization.
Such partnership shows the intention of local authority to provide participation of the public and democratic decision-making.
• The help in establishment of contacts with the public: one of the basic strengths and strategic advantages of not state organizations is that they often have communications with a network of volunteers and citizens. Thus, not state organizations can help to state structures "to reach" the public during working out or realization of a concrete policy or programs, lifting level of public awareness and providing valuable participation of the public.
• The help in realization: local authorities sometimes have no experience or the resources necessary for realization of programs. Not state organizations are in a greater degree capable to carry out this role as they frequently have more specialized scientific and technical knowledge and experience, access to financing (for example, to the grants intended specially for not state organizations) or because they possess greater ability of expansion of financing at the expense of time and energy of volunteers.
Advantages of work with not state organizations
• Acceptance of more democratic decisions: not state organizations, as a rule, have an extensive network of members and volunteers. Entering partnership with not state organization, state structures can use benefits of such network to raise awareness of the public concerning a policy and activity of the government and meaningly to involve more and more citizens in decision-making processes, policy and realization development.
• Acceptance of better decisions: decisions with participation of not state organizations consider more values of community and ways of the decision of problems. The decisions, which are based on a wide range of approaches, usually are better and reliable. Besides, the structure of not state organization often includes people with such experience and scientific and technical knowledge which can supplement or even to surpass experience and knowledge of representatives of the state organizations. By achievement of partnership with not state organization, state structures can raise quality of accepted decisions and given services.
• Resource support: struggle for the limited public resources, especially in the central and eastern European countries, is strained. Not state organizations can help and soften a competition at the expense of considerable reserves of time, energy, enthusiasm and experience of the volunteers. By formation of partnership with not state organizations, local authorities can increase own resources and, hence, the ability of working out and realization of a policy and programs, and decisions of problems.
• The gain of public trust: not state organizations frequently enjoy the big public trust than state structures as they (not state organizations) often consider more corresponding to values and interests of citizens. By formation of partnership with not state organizations, state structures can "delay" on themselves the trust of the public, and in due course, provide more trust to the public sector organizations.
ICF "EuroAsia" has prepared the documents for participation in joint projects: «Ways of the decision of environmental problems of the region « Ukraine-Moldova in a context of the European good neighborhood and partnership».
At present, the Fund offers its participation in activity of the council Euro region "Dniester", Vinnitsa city, and also within the limits of performance of projects of OSCE in Ukraine, and also within the limits of project ÅÝÊ UNO / OSCE / ÞÍÅÏ, «Program of actions on improvement of trans boundary cooperation and steady management of a river basin Dniester» (Dniester-II), being a part of initiative «Environment and safety» (ENVSEC).
During performance of projects the Fund plans:
1. Mutual meetings of partners for an exchange of experience.
2. Carrying out of joint scientifically-practical conferences on ecological subjects.
3. The organization of summer educational ecological camps with carrying out the master - classes, round tables, thematic lectures and seminars devoted to the decision of the concrete environmental problems of regions.
4. The general ecological actions within the limits of adjacent territories of Ukraine and Republic Moldova.
Besides, at participation of business partners of the Fund, there is the experience and operating time in following directions:
• Control of pollution of water objects;
• The estimation of complex anthropogenous influence on water objects on the basis of biological indication;
• Formation of regional ecological networks;
• Control of atmosphere pollution;
• Methodical means of neutralization and recycling unsuitable poisonous chemicals;
• A risk estimation in wildlife management;
• Creation of points (mini factories) on processing of a firm waste (plastic).
ICF "EuroAsia" is ready to suggest using its administrative potential and experience as executive partner with the States donors (Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway) and with the international ecological programs for Ukraine in projects in Ivano-Frankovsk and Vinnitsa areas.
1. CREATION OF MODELS OF TEHNOGENNO-ECOLOGICAL SAFETY OF THE GIDROEKOSISTEM OF DNIESTR WITHIN CARPATHIANS REGION AT INTRODUCTION OF SMALL HYDROELECTRIC POWER STATIONS.
The purpose and project urgency is to develop information-analytical predicted operating model of techno-genic-ecological safety of hydro-ecosystems and system of prevention of emergency situations of a techno-genic origin and natural accidents at introduction of small, mini, micro HYDROELECTRIC POWER STATIONS (HEPS) of various capacity by creation of software product for an estimation of level of natural techno-genic safety of hydro-ecosystems at introduction of HEPS.
2. THE FORECAST OF HYDROECOLOGICAL RISKS WITHIN THE LIMITS OF DNIESTR RIEVE BASIN OF KARPATIANS REGION.
The purpose and project urgency is: freshet danger in the territory of Prikarpatye – it is a periodic repetition of high waters on the rivers Dniester and the Prut that is caused by the natural climatic fluctuations by strengthened techno-genic factors. The risk of such high waters for environment and the population is defined by probability of occurrence of such event increased by expenses on its liquidation of catastrophic consequences. Therefore, an important problem is not only to struggle with consequences, but also possibility of forecasting of high waters and decrease of their activity and controllability by this process to optimize natural making and to minimize techno-genic one.
3. THE ECOLOGICAL SUBSTANTIATION OF CREATION OF NATURE-RESERVED OBJECT « THE DNIESTR CANYON WITHIN TLUMATSK AREA»
The purpose and project urgency is: it is offered to spend inventory and the detailed description (characteristic) geological, paleontological, geomorphological, hydrological, botanical, archaeological, historical and cultural and other nature history and culture sanctuaries, within the “Dniester canyon” for the purpose of definition on maps and district borders of regional landscape (national natural) park «Dniester canyon». In canyon territory it is necessary to differentiate natural reserved territories of the above-stated monuments, parks and to forbid the activity on agricultural and forest grounds.
4. CREATION OF MODERN SYSTEM OF REGULATION OF NUMBER OF HOMELESS ANIMALS AND THE CARE OF ANIMALS IN VINNITSA.
The purpose and project urgency is: maintenance of episodic well-being of animals in the city, creation of more comfortable conditions for life of people, the humane environment for existence of animals and considerable reduction of homeless animals in the city streets. The given project provides creation of a new modern shelter for homeless animals where the animals will be given the necessary veterinary help, and also building of platforms for walk of animals. The idea of creation and project realization is caused by a considerable quantity of homeless animals in the city that in turn, leads to deterioration of a sanitary-and-epidemiologic condition of the city, threat of life and health of inhabitants and city visitors, distribution of illnesses, destruction of animals, cruel treatment of them and infringements of conditions of the maintenance of animals by their owners. The design-budget documentation is developed for realization of the given project and it is received the State Certificate on property right of the ground area.
5. CREATION OF SYSTEM OF TREATMENT FACILITIES OF THE CITY RAIN WATER DRAIN IN TERRITORY OF VINNITSA.
The purpose and project urgency is: reduction of anthropogenous loading on catchment basin of the river Southern Bug by improvement of a condition of the city rain water drain, tap order of a superficial drain from the ground of the general using in territory of Vinnitsa with observance of the water security legislation. The given project provides building of treatment facilities of rain storm waters in places of their leak from collectors and channels of anonymous streams in the river Southern Bug. The idea of creation and project realization is caused by necessity of preservation of the South-Bug ecological corridor, observance of the Law of Ukraine «About protection of surrounding environment», «Water Code of Ukraine» and deterioration of a class of quality of water in the river Southern Bug in limits and below of Vinnitsa. This influence is caused by the storm waters getting to the river, polluted with garbage, products of destruction of road coverings, soil erosion, flood of oil products, products of emissions in atmosphere by motor transport, heating systems, polluted liquid from platforms for gathering of household garbage and other factors.